Room 19's Blog
Room 19 is a year one and two class at Lakeview School and we have a wonderful view of Henley Lake, and our teacher is Mrs Whitehead
Monday, November 29, 2010
Athletics Day
<
We had a great day! Thanks to our wonderful parents who came and supported us!
1 comment:
tnelson
December 5, 2010 at 12:35 PM
I really like your athletics pictures. I hope you all tried your best!
Mr Nelson
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Favourite Websites
http://www.lakeviewschool.info
http://www.sparklebox.co.uk
About Me
Room 19
View my complete profile
Autumn in the Park
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(42)
►
December
(1)
▼
November
(3)
Athletics Day
Week Six
Trip to Island Bay Marine Centre
►
October
(5)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(1)
I really like your athletics pictures. I hope you all tried your best!
ReplyDeleteMr Nelson