We have had a great start to the term. We all thoroughly enjoyed watching our seniors in the school concert, and everyone in room 19 all have the desire to be just like our talented seniors.
It was also Maori Language week and we loved our shared lunch on Friday with the whole school.
I hope everyone received our class newsletter - if not we do have spares in the classroom. Also, this week parent/teacher interview forms went home so please make an appointment as I am looking forward to sharing your child's learning with you.
Teacher only day is Monday - this is so all teachers can gain a better understanding of National Standards.
The rest of next week has an exciting programme with the police coming in to read us stories and ripper rugby on Wednesday.
Ka Kite Ano
Mrs W :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am sure that a lot of Room 19 students will be in future Lakeview School concerts!
ReplyDeleteMr Nelson